Triad has a unique employment opportunity for the right person. Do you enjoy puzzles, solving complex problems, have an interest in engineering drawings? This might be the profession for you. A “Parts Analyst” for Triad develops, writes, and revises Illustrated Parts Breakdowns for publications in print or electronic media by performing the following duties:
Review engineering drawings, engineering change notices, drawing parts list, specifications, vendor information and customer supplied source data. This person will evaluate and organize material and incorporate into publications according to set standards.
Triad is looking for motivated candidates that are focused and analytical that possess the following qualities and skills. Triad has an excellent training program for the right person.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to accuracy
- Knowledge of engineering drawings and parts list helpful
- Ability and interest in learning computer programs and specific databases
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Office helpful
- Technical background a plus